Wednesday, June 10, 2015

T-Shirt Quilt and "Pocket of Fun"

Work in Progress:  T-shirt quilt....

Giving t-shirt quilting a whirl....


I'm working on piecing the top now.  I am unaccustomed to working with anything other than quilting cottons and have been using my walking foot to piece the jersey.  There might be a better way to do it, but I appreciate the added stability it gives me with the stretchy fabric.

(Internet learning day really cracks me up...and makes me feel old.)




Non-Quilting Sidenote:


"Pocket of Fun" is the name my girls have given my homemade bundle of summer curriculum.  (All tucked into a bed sheet zipper pouch.)  We are spending most mornings hanging out at the pool for swimming lessons.  To pass the time I've devised this Daily 4 plan of reading, writing, word work, and numbers.  They are excited to do it, but it just so happens that they each have friends waiting for their siblings' lessons too, which is a good
thing... but has sabotaged my plans a bit!  :)  

Have a great day...   
Molly








1 comment:

  1. Shirt Agency offers custom screen printing and embroidery on t-shirts, jackets, sweatshirts and accessories.Shirt Agency works to make any format of artwork looks its absolute best. Whether your artwork is still a hand drawn concept or a finished vector we have a team of people ready to help you make your print look perfect. Feel free to call us to discuss your design needs. shirt maker

    ReplyDelete