Wednesday, October 15, 2014

WIP Wednesday

I have a new niece!  Originally, I planned to give the baby my drip drop quilt (at the bottom of this post), but now that I know it's a girl I have decided that the drip drop quilt isn't as gender-neutral as I thought!  So I set to work on another idea with fabrics that have been simmering on the back burner for a little while.



I'm calling this one my (chain, chain, chain) chain of hearts baby quilt.  (The Irish chain has inspired me to sing a little bit of Aretha while piecing.)  I paper pieced the hearts in colors that match the darling backing fabric.  I'm hoping to finish it up by Friday, but that might be a bit ambitious.  Have a great day!  Thanks for checking out my blog...

molly
linking up with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments:

Post a Comment